Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Come on in and visit us, dogs & hogs always welcome!
• $1 off Draft beer
• $2 off wine
• $8 Loaded Fries
• $10 Elk Chili Cheese Fries
• $8 Chicken Tenders & Fries
• $10 Chicken Wings (3/4 lb)
Dogs & Hogs Always Welcome! Come on down at visit us!!!
Join us for the official grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony for the Cutthroat Brewing Company in downtown Markleeville.
Starting at 10:30 AM we will be officially welcoming the Cutthroat owners and staff to the business community. Guests get a chance to meet the staff and view the buildin...
Big news!!! Starting Tuesday 09/01 we will be opening up our indoor dining and bar at 50% capacity.
The patio is ready for another amazing service, we are open! Come on down and see us
We are officially open Tuesday-Sunday 11am-8pm for amazing brews and food!
Come on down and have a drink with these lovely ladies!
- Kellie HOH MY G-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all , folks......... I am a foodie . I am picky. I don't really like to eat out that much and when I do, the place had BETTER be worth my time and money. This place is BOMB!!! The food is amazing ! The Sidewinder burger did NOT disappoint. The beer battered fries are fabulous and the deep fried pickle spears are BEYOND measure !!! Now ........ Let's not forget about the cheesecake for dessert.......... Good Lord!!! I had a spiritual experience right there at the outdoor dining table. WE WILL BE BACK . Even if it means driving 2 hours just for a delicious meal and some great service. Can I give this place like TEN stars???
- Angela FAmazing fish tacos and appetizers. Fantastic beer and service.
- LeAnn WI wish I had taken pictures of all our food but holy cow! To be out in the middle of no where, away from main resources; we were truly impressed with the quality, taste, size and presentation of the dishes we had ordered. We couldn't just pick one thing off that menu because it all looked good as it came out of the kitchen. It was the perfect mid day lunch stop on a 12 hour road trip. I don't understand the negative reviews in Yelp what so ever.