"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."- Kaiser Wilhelm
Open for dine-in, patio, and take-out Thursday-Sunday from 11am-8pm
Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Come on in and visit us, dogs & hogs always welcome!
• $1 off Draft beer
• $2 off wine
• $8 Loaded Fries
• $10 Elk Chili Cheese Fries
• $8 Chicken Tenders & Fries
• $10 Chicken Wings (3/4 lb)
Dogs & Hogs Always Welcome! Come on down at visit us!!!
Join us for the official grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony for the Cutthroat Brewing Company in downtown Markleeville.
Starting at 10:30 AM we will be officially welcoming the Cutthroat owners and staff to the business community. Guests get a chance to meet the staff and view the buildin...
- Melanie WWhat an amazing find! Stopped in last night with my teen son and his friend since we were overnighting to go snowboarding the next day. They close at 8 and we walked in at 7:45 and were very warmly welcomed. The place is super cute, rustic and warm—exactly what you’d expect in a ski area. I had the the BEST burger on the planet —cooked to perfection with avocado and brioche roll and a glass of Merlot and the boys ordered chicken wings and pepperoni pizza. They each got a pizza but probably could have split one. Jacquelyn, our server was so so kind and fun and made our meal that much more special. Highly recommend a stop here if you’re passing through. You won’t regret it!
- Angela FAmazing fish tacos and appetizers. Fantastic beer and service.
- Eddy PAMAZINGLY delicious food! My wife and I have eaten here a few times since they’ve opened and have had amazing service, tasty food, and a great experience every time! This past time made me leave a review.... we ordered over the phone and the girl who answered, we found out later, was training. I went to pick up the food for my wife who had ordered our food, plus a few things off of her salad and some extra ranches for our fries and when I got home (thankfully we live a few minutes away), there was no ranch and the salad was made the original way. My wife called them and the owner answered and was SOO helpful and kind and apologetic! She even offered to drop off the new food at our house for us and when she dropped it off, she gave us a slice of cheesecake, a Cutthroat sticker and a gift card with the amount of the salad on it.. and the ranch! We love this place and it definitely is worth every penny! Support local businesses.. especially this one!!